Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Our 11 Seconds.

Bula Vinaka! 

This week was ZONE CONFERENCE! Yay! I love Zone Conference! I learned so much and was inspired as usual! One of my favorite trainings was by the Zone Leaders. They did the math and there is a .0000000425%  chance that we are in our specific area in our specific mission. They talked about how Heavenly Father is in Charge. He has put us here for a reason. They also talked about how they imagine all of our ancestors sitting back in a theater watching us perform on center stage. And how all of our children and descendents are there too saying......" Aw, come on Mom! Wake up on time!" We don't want their friends to say...."Is that, YOUR mom that's being so disobedient?"  I was also reading the Conference Talks this week and I LOVE the one titled "Your Four Minutes." It went along perfectly with what the Zone Leaders talked about.  As missionaries, we only have 18 months which is nothing! Maybe like11 seconds of our "4 minutes of life" And we have eternity to reflect on it. We don't have time to be disobedient or not focused on our mission. We have to give it all we've got. 

My testimony was also strengthened this week about the power of the Book of Mormon and also the Priesthood.  We have seen miracles in our missionary work through those two things. I'm so grateful for the Book of Mormon in my life and also that I have a father who holds the Priesthood! Happy Father's Day. :)

I don't have much time this week to email but it was a fabulous week. I just love being a missionary. That's all. I really really love it. 

Loloma Levu, 

Sista Matheson :)

 Lautoka Zone Conference photo for June 2014

  
Sister Klingler and I! We are all going to miss her sooo much! 

  
Typical sunrise off our front porch! 

 Rufina's daughter is a DOLL! So cute!

 Lautoka is Gorgeous!

 Cooking coleslaw with the Sister Training Leaders

Sister Mataoa and I at Zone Conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment